Originally Anju Bobby is a retired Indian sportsperson. Even though retirement is now attached to her name, one day everyone would shout his name. In 2003 she created history in Paris and showed the world that India is not left behind. I am talking about the time when India was seen as a poor country in the world. Check Anju Bobby George Long Jump Record, Parents, Husband, Spouse, and Wiki.
I am talking about the time when the women’s champion won the bronze medal at the world championships. As a result, another feather was added to the crown of India’s achievements. The biggest thing is that when I am talking about sportsmen were not respected so much in India. Nevertheless, Anju gave India a high peak in the world record.
Anju Bobby George Long Jump Record, Parents, Husband, Spouse, Wiki
Accomplished Anju Devi has gradually increased her achievements over time. The bronze medal in 2003 was just one man short of its crown. She again won the gold medal at the 2005 IAAF World Athletics Final.
Here I tell you that IAAF is a competition among the best athletes in the world based on world rankings. In this case, it must also be said that such a big path was not easy for her at all. Nevertheless, she went to the end of the road and was victorious.
ALSO CHECK: Apurvi Chandela Shooting Record, Award, Medals, Net Worth, Biography
Long Jump Record:
- Bronze medal – third place 2003 Paris Long jump
World Athletics Final
- Gold medal – first place 2005 Monte Carlo Long jump
- Bronze medal – third place 2002 Manchester Long jump
- Gold medal – first place 2002 Busan Long jump
- Silver medal – second place 2006 Doha Long jump
- Gold medal – first place 2005 Incheon Long jump
- Silver medal – second place 2007 Amman Long jump
South Asian Games
- Gold medal – first place 2006 Colombo Long jump
Anju was born in Cheeranchira village in Changanassery taluk of Kottayam, Kerala. Not only that she was born into an orthodox family. Although born in an Orthodox family, she was initiated by his father. On condition that her parents’ names are k.t.marcos and gracy Marcos. Here I inform you that Anju Marks was born on 19th April 1977.
This long jump female athlete married Robert Bobby George. Robert is also a former national champion in the triple jump. On the other hand, this person is also Anju’s coach. Currently, Robert is working in the Customs Department in Bangalore.
- Birth name– Anju Markose
- Born– 19 April 1977 (age 45), Changanassery, Kottayam, Kerala, India
- Height– 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)
- Weight– 66 kg (146 lb)
- Country– India
- Sports– Athletics
- Event(s)– Long jump, Triple jump
- Personal best(s)– Long jump: 6.83 m NR (Athens 2004) & Triple jump: 13.67 (Hyderabad 2002)
- Zodiac Sign– Aries
- Hobbies– Travelling
- Favorite Athlete– Marion Jones
1 thought on “Anju Bobby George Long Jump Record, Parents, Husband, Spouse, Wiki, and more”